How To Bring Customers Back Into Your BusinessBy The Campus Digital
So you have a business, but don’t know how to grow?
We will reveal 10 practical ways of how to bring customers into your business.
How we have picked them:
- They must bring quick results.
don’t need tobe an expert at anything
- Don’t take a lot of time or money
So, let’s get started..
When you want to bring in more customers, you must first define what goal
- How many new customers do you want (can you provide your services and products to them if they come)?
- What is your ideal customer?
- Which products and services are you going to offer them? Which is valuable for them and has a good profit margin for you?
- Which irresistible offer are you going to make to them? Think how they just can’t deny what you provide.
Key elements for that irresistible offer:
- It’s a high ROI (Return of Investment). This can be financial return, but also timesaving, energy, emotional benefit, etc.
- The customer must understand the ROI. This can
be achievedby explaining it well.
- Create something believable: “When it’s too good to be true, it usually is.” You can use surveys, customer reviews, testimonials, certificates, market standing and your brand to aid you. A strong guarantee helps a lot too!
- The offer should pave the way for the next purchase,
in orderto increase the Average Customer Value (ACV).
Now that you have engineered your irresistible offer, you can strengthen the product by adding scarcity to it. You can do this by limiting the availability and/or time availability.
Let’s see you how we will send this irresistible offer to your ideal customer:
Email marketing is still one of the best and most direct ways to reach your audience.
It’s fairly easy and quick to draft a convincing email and send it out.
And what if I have a small list (< 100 people)? To really get the most out of each contact, improve your personalisation. Send separate emails to each of your customers or prospects and tweak each email to the best of your ability.
Internet marketing is just a part of Digital Marketing. This means that you can easily send a text message to your (former) customers with a short and curiosity-awakening message. Provide a short link like http://bit.ly/gimpartner to a well-crafted landing page, where you’re able to make that irresistible offer.
That’s it. You’re good to go!
If you don’t have an advertising campaign on Google, now is the time!
Just as you enter keywords in Google to find relevant information or products, you can put your business at the top via Google AdWords or appear on popular websites for relevant searches.
Do you already have a campaign set up? Discover the hidden opportunities:
- Open your Google Ads account and open up the Ad Groups. Enable here the competitive metrics / Impression Share columns to see which impression share you have. Let’s say your campaigns are profitable, but your Impression share is just 50%, then double your budget to get a maximal performance!
- Enable the Google Analytics / Average Time and Bounce Rate column to see which ads, keywords, and landing pages on your site are bringing visitors to your site and which ones are driving them off.
- Enable the Conversions and Conversion Value column to see what eventually brought you the conversions.
- Likewise stop the under-performing ones or reinforce them.
- Create a new ad campaign only for your bid that will bring visitors to your site's landing page presenting the offer.
Create a Facebook advertising campaign that will bring visitors to a new tab on your Facebook page (something like a mini-site) where you will
Another way is to use the common Banners that appear on the right-hand side on Facebook and/or use Sponsored Stories.
Or use beautiful photos to post on your Facebook Page and then advertise it (with the button below: Boost this post) as long as the photo has less than 20% text!
A strong way is to make a Facebook contest and use the appropriate Facebook Application, so besides the likes you can also get the name and email of your new Fan, so you can re-engage with them via email marketing, as mentioned before.
Watch who you are targeting (age, gender, region, interests). And a little tip: target the people who have already liked and/or followed your page, it usually works really well!
With Google Analytics or Google Webmaster Tools you can see which keywords you rank for. When you have identified the most interesting ones, optimize your SEO game in order to even further boost your ranking and automatically get more traffic.
For instance, you could have a keyword that ranks you in the 11th place. By doing a minimal effort you can crank it up to the 5th place, which could lead to 3x the amount of clicks.
YouTube is improving its advertisement capabilities drastically over the last few months. For instance, you can now easily target specific ages and gender in a certain country, with specific interests and watch history.
This way you can bring highly relevant video ads in front of other videos to spread your reach. Upload them via Google AdWords.
Your website has a specific amount of traffic each month. Have you thought of anything you could do immediately to convert those visitors?
What you could do:
One way to increase your Conversion Rate is to think about how to improve your headline.
If the headline is not "catchy" they are likely not going to read your offer, get bored and leave.
Another super important element on your page is your call to action (CTA)! A lot of websites don’t have a CTA at all, so how people
Specify what people should do and when. Make sure it stands out and has a good contrast with the layout of your website.
You don’t immediately have to allocate your precious time to cold-calling, this can be very tiring. But you might
Present your irresistible offer in a compact but attractive way and meet your qualified prospects face-to-face.
Have you done previous offers? Reach out to those that didn’t take up the old offer and present them with your new polished one.
What we would recommend though is using a CRM like HubSpot, Zoho or
Though email is great,
If you have the living address of your prospects, you can
Make sure it’s easy to get back to you by proving a sign-up, a form or have them call you / you call them back.
Do not be afraid of following up with another letter or phone call. It could be they were just too busy or distracted to take you up on the offer, but are ready to convert.
You can organise an event to invite new and old customers to re-engage and maybe even to (re
Share tips and tricks, your company’s growth, exciting stories etc. for a maximum engagement.
See how you can leverage your online and offline network to promote your event, so more people can meet or discover you.
Leveraging some or even all the above will increase your traffic and conversions. Do not underestimate the value of old customers and keeping in touch with prospective customers.
Take the bull by its horns and grow your business!
You might also like:
- 7 Things To Keep In Mind Creating Your Logo
- How To Write Engaging Content For Your Website
- The Psychology of Colour in Marketing
- Promoting Yourself Online: 9 Ways To
- The Buying Cycle Explained (And Why
You Should Know)