Here we explain how we process your personal data when using our website, www
The Campus Digital is a for profit company with limited liability organised under the laws of the United Kingdom, having its registered seat in London. The office address is at Raleigh House, Falkland Road, London NW5 2PP and registered in the United Kingdom trade register (number 11633870).
We are the data controller (i.e. the company which decides the means and purpose for the processing of your personal data) for
I. Use of personal data
When contacting us for our services, the communication you send may include information like your name, email address, phone number and your message. We might use this information
- In line with the legitimate interest we might have in promoting our business, we may process your inquiries to provide you with information about our products and services.
- This could include replying to you, sending you invitations, refer to our website, etc.
Of course anycommunication is professionally oriented.
- We use a Customer Relationship Management tool, called Freshsales,
in orderto process your information. Your information is processedwhen using our contact form, sending us an email, call or chat. This is solely for the purpose to send you replies, invitations, marketing communication, customer support etc. Click here and here for more info regarding their GDPR-compliance.
- We use
Freshchatfor the chat application on our website. More info on the GDPR-compliance, you can check out this PDF.
- We use
Mailerlitefor our automated email communication. For more info on their GDPR-compliance, click here.
- We may also process requests with the goal to enter
intoan agreement or collaboration.
We may use your information to send marketing emails about our services and/or events, similar or related to those which you have previously received or attended (events).
To remove yourself from our mailing lists use the unsubscribe link in the bottom of each marketing email or we can do this manually for you (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
When you apply for a job on this website,
Your personal information
Content you submit
Should you submit in any way harmful content (harassment, slandering etc?) or have a disruptive presence using our website, we may process personal information to stop you from doing so.
- We only process personal data legitimately to make sure that the website follows the law, is
in no wayharmful for anybody associated to it (personal, other visitors etc.) and complies with all the legal obligations.
- When we
have reason tobelieve you’re breaching the law (example uploading questionable content), we may share your personal data with 3rd parties like law enforcement or your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- In these events we will keep your data as long as it’s necessary to achieve these objectives.
- We process this information to draft reports to see
for instancewhich countries are visiting which services, so we can provide more relevant info. Additionally, wecollect this information to provide a better and more personal user experience. You may alter your cookie preferences (for Google Chrome, see this link), however disabling them will result ina less functional user experience.
Important to note: these analytics are anonymous and cannot
II. Do we share your personal information to others?
is requestedby a court ruling or a public authority we might need to comply or when we need the info to exercise and defend our own legal rights.
- We have a network of partners that may aid in delivering services. Only when certain information is
absolutelynecessary we may share it (this does not mean we share your information, so thatthey can use it for their benefits at any givenpoint). Your personal information is storedin the European Economic Area (EEA). Should it be storedoutside of this area, we will have standard agreements in place to safeguard your information.
- Only the personnel involved with providing services to you have access to your personal information and only when necessary.
- Should the company merge of get (partly) sold, then your personal information might be a part of the deal.
In this event wewill contact you by email and state this on our channels (social media, website) as to inform you and will provide you the availableoptions.
We are careful with your information as we would like others to be
III. Which rights do you have?
You have the following rights:
- Receive a copy of the personal information we have or have it rectified.
- You can request to stop or restrict processing your personal information or have it deleted entirely.
- You can file a complaint with a data protection regulator.
Please email to email@example.com so we can process your request. We aim to resolve this in less than 30 days.
We don’t use the website to knowingly to market children under the age of 13. Any parent or guardian that knows we have collected the child’s personal information can request us to have it deleted. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take all the technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, alteration or damage of your personal information. Your data
This policy may
VII. How long do we keep your information?